CNFA is developing an application(s) for the FY 2019 United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) Food for Progress (FFPr) funding opportunity and requires the services of a lead writer (Contractor) for the capture and proposal development process.
The Contractor will serve as lead writer and produce all drafts and a final technical proposal suitable for submission to USDA for the FY 2019 concept note and full application stages. The Contractor will work closely with the assigned CNFA personnel to produce inputs and deliverables. Duties and responsibilities will be further elaborated and discussed during the application process.
Duties, Responsibilities and Deliverables
- Conduct research to develop context and donor priorities in the target technical areas, in coordination with proposal team and technical lead;
- Support the proposal team with the design of the technical approach and activities leading to objectives and ultimate results;
- Write the technical components of the concept note and the technical application;
- Ensure all drafts are complete and within page limits in advance of reviews;
- Support proposal team in writing other sections of the proposal, developing graphics and text boxes, and reviewing all proposal sections for consistency and compliance;