CNFA considers monitoring and evaluation to be an essential management support function that facilitates evidence-based program management through rigorous identification, testing, and scaling-up of interventions that maximize impact and cost-effectiveness. The Monitoring and Evaluation volunteer will support project’s evaluation and learning activities, and help team streamline MEL process via assisting in data collection, cleaning, reporting and success story writing.
This volunteer opportunity is a 2-month assignment with a possibility of extension, based in Luxor, Egypt, with frequent travel to surrounding governorates.
- Assist in editing, producing, and distributing regular project reports, work plans, success stories, and other deliverables and updates to project management and CNFA HQ;
- Coordinating the design and completion of the full cooperative/association list, with corresponding farmers/IDs/phone numbers from project’s seven governorates,
- Assist in administration of the outcome survey taking place in upper Egypt,
- Assist with data entry process;
- Other duties as assigned;
- Must be Egyptian National;
- Preferably from Upper Egypt;
- Candidates must either currently be in process of completing Bachelors degree curriculum in statistics or relevant field, or have recent Bachelors degree;
- Experience in data collection and survey work preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe applications; advanced proficiency in Excel required;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Oral and written fluency in Arabic and English mandatory.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status. CNFA takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.