CNFA is currently seeking applications from qualified candidates for an anticipated USAID-funded agriculture activity in Kyrgyzstan. The project is anticipated to improve productivity, processing, and profitability in the country’s agriculture sector through collaboration with the private sector.
CNFA is currently seeking applications for the following types of experts. Please indicate the area(s) of expertise for which you would like to apply in your application.
· Agribusiness Development Specialist
· Agriculture Value Chain Development Specialist
· Policy Specialist
· Public-Private Partnerships Specialist
· Agriculture Production Specialist
· Capacity Building Specialist
· Access to Finance Specialist
· Product Development Specialist
· Communications Specialist
· Gender Specialist
· Youth Specialist
· Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist
· Grants Specialist
· Finance and Operations Specialist
- 5+ years of experience in agricultural development including working with agribusinesses or similar is required;
- Experience working on USAID-funded projects is preferred;
- Bachelor’s degree in related field is required, master’s degree is preferred;
- Experience working in Kyrgyzstan is highly preferred; experience working in the region is desirable;
- Fluency in English is required; Fluency in Kyrgyz and/or Russian is preferred.
Women and Kyrgyz nationals are encouraged to apply. Applications will be accepted and reviewed on a rolling basis.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status. CNFA takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
Only those candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.