CNFA is currently seeking applications from qualified candidates for an anticipated project supporting the USAID Feed the Future objective of increased equitable growth in the agriculture sector and improved nutritional status. To achieve this objective, the project will strengthen three targeted value chains with a nutrition orientation: oilseeds (soybeans, sesame and groundnuts), pulses (pigeon pea, common bean, cowpea), cashews, banana, and vegetables. The project will increase agricultural productivity and expand agricultural markets and trade in 26 districts of Zambezia, Nampula, Manica, and Tete. It will provide and facilitate technical services in order to increase the competitiveness of selected value chains, expand the number of enterprises that can compete and upgrade their products and services in selected markets, and improve relationships and linkages between those firms and other market participants throughout the value chain. Ultimately, the project will seek to improve income opportunities for smallholders and increase the availability of nutritious foods in the targeted provinces.
CNFA is currently seeking applicants for the following positions:
- Deputy Chief of Party
- Market Linkages and Trade Specialist
- Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Specialists
- Business Advisory Services and Financial Inclusion Specialist
- Input Supply Chain Development Specialist
- Production Specialist
- Gender Equality and Women’s Empowerment Specialist
- Social and Behavior Change Communications Specialist
- Business Advisory Service Specialist
- Finance and Operations Manager
- Human Resources Manager
- Procurement Specialist
- Program Communications Specialist
- 5+ years of experience in rural agriculture and agribusiness is required for the Deputy Chief of Party and Technical Area Leads
- Experience in private sector work is strongly preferred for technical specialists
- Experience working on USAID-funded projects is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in related field is required, Master’s degree is preferred
- Experience working in Mozambique is highly preferred
- Fluency in English and Portuguese is required
- Women and Mozambican nationals are strongly encouraged to apply.
Applications will be accepted and reviewed on a rolling basis. Deadline for submission is October 28, 2016.