Founded in 1985, CNFA manages a portfolio of nearly $300 million in 18 countries. CNFA applies market-system approaches that engage local stakeholders to strengthen value chains and increase incomes, competitiveness, and employment for smallholder farmers and agribusinesses. CNFA programs strengthen the organizational and technical capacity of agribusinesses, cooperatives, and associations (including women’s and youth groups) to support farmers and promote the uptake of improved technologies and techniques to enhance productivity and natural resource management. We improve business and management practices of farmers and agribusiness and increase their access to affordable financial services. We also facilitate strong business linkages between smallholders and suppliers of quality inputs, service providers, buyers, and profitable markets.
CNFA is currently seeking applications from qualified candidates for an anticipated USAID-funded economic growth and competitiveness project in Georgia.
CNFA is currently seeking applicants for the following types of experts:
· Nutrition Specialist
· Associations Specialist
· Supply Chain Specialist
· Value Chain Specialist
· Export Marketing Specialist
· Market Linkages Specialist
· International Standards and Certifications Specialist
· Agribusiness Development Specialist
· Production Agriculture Specialist
· Irrigation Specialist
· Workforce Development Specialist
· Policy Reform Specialist
· Technical Training Specialist
- 5+ years experience in rural agriculture and agribusiness is required, experience in private sector work is preferred;
- Bachelor’s degree in related field is required, Master’s degree or higher is preferred;
- Experience working on USAID or other major international donor-funded projects is preferred;
- Experience working in Georgia is highly preferred;
- Fluency in English is required; fluency in Georgian preferred
Women and Georgian nationals are encouraged to apply. Applications will be accepted and reviewed on a rolling basis.