The USAID/Rwanda Feed the Future Orora Wihaze- Increased Protein for Dietary Diversity Activity will sustainably increase the availability of, access to, and consumption of animal-source foods (ASF) to improve the dietary diversity scores of women of reproductive age (15-49 years), especially pregnant and lactating women (PLW) and children between the age of 6-23 months (CU2) in poor rural households. The target value chains for the activity are poultry, egg, pig, goat and fish.
CNFA is currently seeking applicants for a Small Livestock Production/Processing Advisor. Women and Rwandan Nationals are strongly encouraged to apply.
The Ideal Candidate’s Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in related field required; advanced degree preferred;
- At least 5 years of experience leading activities that increase small animal production and improve quality of processing required;
- Experience working on USAID-funded or other international donor-funded projects preferred;
- Experience working in Rwanda is highly preferred;
- Strong English and Kinyarwandan skills required; knowledge of French preferred.