CNFA is currently seeking applications from qualified candidates for Deputy Chief of Party for the anticipated USAID-funded private sector activity in Azerbaijan. The project is anticipated to improve the competitiveness of the private sector with a special focus on agriculture and reduce administrative barriers that hinder the development of micro, small, and medium enterprises in Azerbaijan.
- Minimum of seven (7) years of progressively responsible management experience in the successful implementation of international economic development activities, including USAID projects, is required;
- Demonstrated professional success in managing development assistance projects of a comparable size and scope in developing countries is required;
- Experience in agriculture development projects is required;
- Experience in private sector engagement, public-private dialogue and institutional coalition building is desired.
- Experience in projects utilizing a partnership and co-investment approach is highly desirable;
- Demonstrated knowledge of USAID rules and regulations is required, experience with other large donor programs is desirable;
- Master’s degree or higher in a relevant field is required;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English is required; Azerbaijani or Turkish and/or Russian language is preferred;
- Experience in Azerbaijan or in the region is strongly preferred.
Women and Azeri nationals are encouraged to apply. Applications will be accepted and reviewed on a rolling basis.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status. CNFA takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
Only those candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.