Team: New Business | Commitment: Career | Location: Rwanda
Administrative Assistant – Rwanda Nguriza Nshore
Brief Project Overview:
The USAID Rwanda Nguriza Nshore Activity seeks to encourage the creation and growth of productive off-farm small and medium enterprises (SMEs) that add value to agricultural commodities, such as firms that provide storage, processing, transportation, or leasing of farm implements. This activity will support these SMEs by strengthening their capacity to access finance, catalyzing a vibrant business development service sector, and removing barriers to investment and finance for banks, microfinance institutions, and private investors interested in working with these SMEs.
Ideal Candidate’s Experience
- At least 2 years of experience providing administrative support in a development context;
- Bachelors in human resources or a relevant field required;
- Strong verbal and written skills in English are required; Knowledge of Kinyarwanda and/or French is an asset
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to work in fast-paced environment;
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously;
- Experience working on USAID or other international donor-funded programs a plus;
Women and Rwandan nationals strongly encouraged to apply. Applications will be accepted and reviewed on a rolling basis.