Team: Programs | Commitment: Career | Location: Nigeria
Working under the direct supervision of the Director of Finance and Operations, the Administrative Assistant will provide administrative support to the Operations Unit.
The USAID/Nigeria Agribusiness Investment Activity is a 5-year year, $15 million-dollar project implemented by CNFA as part of the United States Government’s Feed the Future Initiative. The project’s goal is to strengthen the business enabling environment to promote private sector investment in agriculture. Activities will encompass three broad but interrelated components. First, the Agribusiness Investment Activity will improve the ease of doing business in the agricultural sector; second, the Activity will expand access to finance by mitigating the credit risks of agribusinesses; and third, the Activity will promote investment opportunities for agribusinesses to strengthen their readiness to expand and scale up their operations. Taken together, these efforts will increase the volume, added value, and diversification of agribusiness investments.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide day to day administrative support to HR/Administrative Officer
- Assist with filing, organizing, reception, and other administrative duties as requested.
- Prepare Purchase Request and Purchase Order for Office Supplies
- Assist in arranging project meetings.
- Arrangements of meetings and trainings
- Stationery items updating
- Assist Admin Officer in IT
- Other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- At least 7 years of relevant, professional experience
- Experience supporting donor-funded projects is required, USAID experience preferred;
- Experience working in or with relevant public and private sector actors strongly preferred;
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, or a related field required; master’s degree preferred;
- Additional skills in IT will be plus
- Fluency in English is required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status. CNFA takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.