Team: New Business | Commitment: Consultant | Location: United States; Pakistan
Agricultural Proposal Support
CNFA is seeking the services of experts for short- to medium-term assignments in the following areas to support our growing, dynamic new program development and program management teams:
Technical Sector Experts:
Agriculture sector development
Nutrition and maternal health sector development as related to agriculture
Management and Technical Services Experts:
Monitoring and evaluation and learning plan development
Work plan and management plan development
General proposal writing support
The selected consultants will work closely with CNFA staff and other consultants and will be responsible for supporting teams or for drafting, editing, and/or reviewing various proposal sections.
General Duties and Responsibilities
- Review solicitations, drafts, and other documents and materials as needed.
- Contribute to the drafting, editing, and review of proposal sections as assigned.
- Other tasks as needed.
- 8+ years of proposal writing and/or project management experience in the international development field required.
- Strong writing and editing skills required.
- Strong organization skills and interpersonal/communication skills required.
- Familiarity with CNFA’s technical and geographic program areas preferred.
- A Master’s degree in agriculture, economics, management, international development, or a related field of study or equivalent work experience required.
In you application notes, please indicate the track for which you are applying: Technical Support or Management and Technical Services (Business Development).