Team: New Business | Commitment: Career | Location: Rwanda
Agro-Processing and Marketing Officer – Rwanda
CNFA is currently seeking applications from qualified candidates for an Agro-Processing and Marketing Officer position for an anticipated USAID-funded Orora Wihaze Activity in Rwanda. The purpose of this Activity is to sustainably increase the availability, access, and consumption of animal source foods (ASF) through the development of a profitable market. The following Agro-Processing and Marketing Officer characteristics, skills, experience and education are demonstrative of the skills necessary to fulfilling this role:
- Master’s degree in economic development, agribusiness, business administration, marketing or a related field preferred;Five (5) years of progressively increasing management responsibility in international development projects is required;
- Experience working with USAID or other donor-funded development projects of a comparable size and scope in developing countries is required;
- Experience in the agro-processing private sector, preferably within the East African Region;
- Experience in Rwanda or Sub-Saharan Africa is preferred;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English is required; oral and written fluency in Kinyarwanda is preferred.