Team: New Business | Commitment: Career | Location: Rwanda
Business Development and Marketing Advisor
Brief Project Overview
The USAID/Rwanda Feed the Future Orora Wihaze- Increased Protein for Dietary Diversity Activity will sustainably increase the availability of, access to, and consumption of animal-source foods (ASF) to improve the dietary diversity scores of women of reproductive age (15-49 years), especially pregnant and lactating women (PLW) and children between the age of 6-23 months (CU2) in poor rural households. The target value chains for the activity are poultry, egg, pig, goat and fish.
CNFA is currently seeking applicants fora Business Development and Marketing Advisor. Women and Rwandan Nationals are strongly encouraged to apply.
The Ideal Candidate’s Experience
- Degree in related field is required, advanced degree preferred;
- At least 7 years of experience leading private-sector driven livestock marketing activities required;
- Experience working on USAID-funded or other international donor-funded projects is preferred;
- Experience working in Rwanda is highly preferred;
- Strong English and Kinyarwandan skills required; knowledge of French preferred.