Team: New Business | Commitment: Career | Location: Rwanda
Business Liaison – Rwanda Nguriza Nshore
Brief Project Overview:
The USAID Rwanda Nguriza Nshore Activity seeks to encourage the creation and growth of productive off-farm small and medium enterprises (SMEs) that add value to agricultural commodities, such as firms that provide storage, processing, transportation, or leasing of farm implements. This activity will support these SMEs by strengthening their capacity to access finance, catalyzing a vibrant business development service sector, and removing barriers to investment and finance for banks, microfinance institutions, and private investors interested in working with these SMEs.
Ideal Candidate’s Experience:
- 10+ years of experience cultivating cross-sector partnerships required, private sector experience preferred;
- Strong professional network with connections across sectors;
- Experience in communications, journalism, or similar area an asset;
- Experience working on USAID-funded or other international donor-funded projects is preferred;
- Bachelor’s degree in related field is required, Master’s degree is preferred;
- Experience working in Rwanda is highly preferred;
- Strong verbal and written skills in English are required; Knowledge of Kinyarwanda and/or French is an asset.
Women and Rwandan nationals strongly encouraged to apply. Applications will be accepted and reviewed on a rolling basis.