Team: New Business | Commitment: Career | Location: Bangladesh or Remote
Call for Experts – Bangladesh
CNFA is currently seeking applications from qualified candidates for an anticipated five-year USAID-funded Feed the Future Agricultural Growth Activity in Bangladesh. The project is anticipated to improve the country’s agriculture sector through collaboration with the private sector and local organizations using an inclusive market systems approach.
CNFA is currently seeking applications for the following types of experts. Please indicate the area(s) of expertise for which you would like to apply in your application.
· Agribusiness Development Specialist
· Agriculture Value Chain Development Specialist
· Policy Specialist
· Public-Private Partnerships Specialist
· Agriculture Production Specialist
· Capacity Building Specialist
· Access to Finance Specialist
· Product Development Specialist
· Communications & Marketing Specialist
· Gender & Youth Specialist
· Monitoring, Evaluation & Learning Specialist
· Nutrition Specialist
· Grants Specialist
· Finance and Operations Specialist
- Minimum of five (5) plus years of experience in agricultural development including working with agribusinesses or similar is required;
- Experience working on USAID-funded projects is preferred;
- Bachelor’s degree in related field is required, master’s degree is preferred;
- Experience working in Bangladesh is highly preferred; experience working in the region is desirable;
- Fluency in English is required; Fluency in Bengali or another local dialect is preferred.
Women and Bangladeshi nationals are encouraged to apply. Applications will be accepted and reviewed on a rolling basis.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status. CNFA takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
Only those candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.