Team: Programs | Commitment: Career | Location: Pakistan
Call for Experts (Long-Term)– Pakistan Agricultural Technology Transfer Activity (PATTA)
CNFA is seeking applications from qualified candidates for the newly awarded Pakistan Agricultural Technology Transfer Activity (PATTA) project. The project has a particular focus on agricultural technologies and practices that can increase the productivity and competitiveness of smallholder farmers. The project will be located in Islamabad, Pakistan.
CNFA is currently seeking senior level applicants for positions in the following areas of expertise:
· BDS/Marketing Officer
· Crops Technology Officer
· Finance & Compliance Manager
· Access to Finance Officer
· HR/Administrative Officer
· Safety, Security & Logisitics Manager
- At least seven years of relevant, professional experience in roles with increasing levels of responsibility required, 10+ years preferred
- Experience supporting donor-funded projects is required, USAID experience preferred
- Experience working in or with relevant pubic and private sector actors strongly preferred
- Bachelors degree in economic development, agribusiness, agriculture, or a related field required; master’s degree preferred
- Fluency in English is required
NOTE: This position will be located in Islamabd, Pakistan. Local candidates preferred.
Women and minorities are strongly encouraged to apply.
Applications will be accepted, reviewed and filled on a rolling basis. Deadline for applications is July 12, 2017.