Team: New Business | Commitment: Career | Location: Pakistan
Call for Experts (Long-Term) – PATTA
CNFA is seeking applications from qualified candidates for an anticipated project supporting the USAID Pakistan Agricultural Technology Transfer Activity (PATTA). This project will identify, support, and bring to scale private sector solutions to improve agricultural productivity in Pakistan. PATTA will partner with agricultural technology related companies to commercialize products and services that can increase the productivity and competitiveness of smallholder farmers. PATTA’s partnerships will give smallholder farmers broader access to affordable technologies to increase productivity, build resilience to climate change, and reduce post-harvest losses. PATTA will collaborate with and build on previous investments by USAID and other development programs to increase access to markets for smallholder farmers, and to increase overall development impact and cost-effectiveness. Besides support to commercialize technologies and introduce them to new markets, PATTA will also build human and organizational capacity of PATTA’s partners to ensure sustainable and effective use of the technologies.
Please submit your application specifying clearly your candidacy for one (or several) of these positions:
- Chief of Party
- Deputy Chief of Party
- Technical Specialists in the following areas:
- Agricultural Technology
- Access to Finance
- Agricultural Training
- Monitoring, Evaluation & Learning Director
- Private Sector Engagement Director
- Knowledge Management and Learning Director
- Finance and Operations Director
- 7+ years of relevant, professional experience in roles with increasing levels of responsibility required, 10+ years preferred;
- Experience supporting donor-funded projects is required, USAID experience preferred;
- Experience working in or with relevant pubic and private sector actors strongly preferred;
- Bachelors degree in economic development, agribusiness, agriculture, or a related field required; master’s degree preferred;
- Fluency in English is required.
Women and minorities are strongly encouraged to apply.
Applications will be accepted and reviewed on a rolling basis. The deadline for all applications is October 8, 2016.