Team: New Business Development | Commitment: Career | Location: Mali
Call for Experts – Mali
CNFA is currently seeking applications from qualified candidates in the following areas for the Mali Global Food Security Strategy activity. This activity will focus on underlying constraints that are preventing the effective development of agricultural market systems in the Malian context. The activity will contribute to the program with a more diverse suite of interventions enabling partners to better respond to the integrated nature of agricultural production and markets in Mali, where the majority of households have diversified farming operations including multiple crops and livestock breeds.
CNFA is currently seeking applications for the following types of professionals with minimum 7 (seven) years of experience in their respective sector to support this project. Please indicate the area(s) of expertise for which you would like to apply in your application:
· Market Systems Development
· Agricultural Productivity
· Maize, Millet, Sorghum and/or Rice Value Chain Development
· Horticulture and/or Nutrient-rich Vegetables Value Chain Development
· Livestock (including fodder production) and/or Poultry Value Chain Development s
· Gender and Youth Capacity Building and Inclusiveness
· Agricultural SME Development
Business Development Services and Access to Finance Key Qualifications:
- A minimum of ten (10) years of experience in agricultural development, market systems, agricultural value chains, SME development, access to finance and/or agribusiness;
- Bachelor’s degree in related field is required, Master’s degree is preferred;
- Experience working on USAID-funded projects is preferred;
- Experience working in Mali is highly preferred;
- Fluency in English and French is required.
Women and Mali nationals are encouraged to apply. Applications will be accepted and reviewed on a rolling basis. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status. CNFA takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.