Team: New Business | Commitment: Career | Location: Nepal
Call for Experts – Nepal
CNFA is seeking applications from qualified candidates for an anticipated project supporting the USAID Feed the Future objective of substantially reducing poverty and hunger in Nepal. This project will focus on improving agricultural productivity; strengthening the competitiveness, resilience, and inclusiveness of market systems; strengthening the enabling environment; and increasing resilience of vulnerable communities through business literacy by applying a collaboration, learning, and adaptation approach. The project will focus on zones of influence in Far West, Mid-West, and West regions of the country.
CNFA is currently seeking applicants for the following positions:
-Deputy Chief of Party
-Technical Specialists in the following areas:
– Production including climate-smart agriculture, input supply, agricultural technology, irrigation and water management, post-harvest handling, and quality assurance
– Market linkages
– Business development services
– Public-private partnerships
– Financial services
– Governance / policy reform
– Gender equity and social inclusion
– Youth engagement
– Finance and Operations Director
- 7+ years of relevant, professional experience in roles with increasing levels of responsibility required, 10+ years preferred
- Experience supporting donor-funded projects is required, USAID experience preferred
- Experience working in or with relevant pubic and private sector actors strongly preferred
- Bachelors degree in economic development, agribusiness, agriculture, or a related field required; master’s degree preferred
- Experience working in target regions is highly preferred
- Fluency in English and Nepali is required
- Women and minorities are strongly encouraged to apply.
Applications will be accepted and reviewed on a rolling basis.