Team: New Business Development | Commitment: Career | Location: Tanzania
Call for Experts – Tanzania Horticulture Activity
CNFA is currently seeking applications from qualified candidates for an upcoming USAID-funded Horticulture Activity in Tanzania.
CNFA is currently seeking applications for the following types of professionals with a minimum 7 (seven) years of experience in their respective technical area. Please indicate the area(s) of expertise for which you would like to apply in your application:
· Horticulture Specialist
· Agriculture Value Chain Development Specialist
· Input Supply Specialist
· Access to Finance Specialist
· Agriculture Production Specialist
· Capacity Building Specialist
· Organizational Development Specialist
· Product Development Specialist
· Communications Specialist
· Gender Specialist
· Youth Specialist
· Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist
· Grants Specialist
· Finance and Operations Specialist
- A minimum of seven (7) years of experience in agricultural development, value chains, enterprise, access to finance and/or agribusiness;
- Bachelor’s degree in related field is required, Master’s degree is preferred;
- Experience working on USAID-funded projects is preferred;
- Experience working in Tanzania is highly preferred;
- Fluency in English is required; Fluency in Bantu and Swahili is preferred.
Women and Zambian nationals are encouraged to apply. Applications will be accepted and reviewed on a rolling basis. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status.
CNFA takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.