Team: New Business | Commitment: Career | Location: Uganda
Call for Technical Experts – FtF Uganda Inclusive Agricultural Markets Activity
CNFA is currently seeking applications from qualified candidates for an anticipated USAID-funded Feed the Future (FtF) Inclusive Agricultural Markets Activity in Uganda. The purpose of this Activity is to increase incomes and improve livelihoods of households through agricultural-led inclusive economic growth. The Activity will increase the institutional capacity of Government institutions, the private sector, and civil society organizations, and will create incentives for agribusinesses to invest in the market system and be more responsive to changes in it.
CNFA is currently seeking applicants for the following types of experts:
- Market Systems Specialist
- Agribusiness Development Specialist
- Value Chain Specialist
- Policy Specialist
- Public-Private Specialist
- Agriculture Production Specialist
- Capacity Building Specialist
- Product Development Specialist
- Communications Specialist
- Gender Specialist
- Youth Specialist
- Access to Finance Specialist
- Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist
- Management and Operational Specialist
- 5+ years experience in market systems, agribusiness, agricultural development or similar required.
- Experience working on USAID funded projects is preferred;
- Bachelor’s degree in related field is required, Master’s degree is preferred;
- Experience working in Uganda is highly preferred;
- Fluency in English is required;
Women and Ugandan nationals are encouraged to apply. Applications will be accepted and reviewed on a rolling basis.