Team: Programs | Commitment: Multiple Opportunities | Location: Nigeria
Call for Technical Experts
CNFA is currently seeking applications from qualified candidates for the USAID/Nigeria Agribusiness Investment Activity, a 5-year year, $15 million-dollar project as part of the United States Government’s Feed the Future Initiative. The project’s goal is to strengthen the business enabling environment to promote private sector investment in agriculture. Activities will encompass three broad but interrelated components. First, the Agribusiness Investment Activity will improve the ease of doing business in the agricultural sector; second, the Activity will expand access to finance by mitigating the credit risks of agribusinesses; and third, the Activity will promote investment opportunities for agribusinesses to strengthen their readiness to expand and scale up their operations. Taken together, these efforts will increase the volume, added value, and diversification of agribusiness investments.
CNFA is currently seeking applicants for the following types of experts:
- Business Enabling Environment and Public Policy Specialist;
- Agricultural Policy Specialist;
- Public Private Dialogue and Advocacy Specialist;
- Access to Finance for Small and Medium Enterprises Specialist;
- Agribusiness Investment Promotion Specialist;
- Agribusiness Financing and Lending Specialist;
- Communications and Knowledge Management Specialist;
- Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist;
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS) Specialist;
- Northwest Regional Agribusiness Specialist (Niger and Kebbi);
- Southeast Regional Agribusiness Specialist (Ebonyi, Delta, Benue and Cross River).
- 5+ years’ experience in agribusiness, agricultural development or similar required.
- Experience working on USAID funded projects is preferred;
- Bachelor’s degree in related field is required, Master’s degree is preferred;
- Experience working in Nigeria is required;
- Fluency in English is required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status. CNFA takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
Women and Nigerian nationals are encouraged to apply. Applications will be accepted and reviewed on a rolling basis.