Team: Programs | Commitment: Career | Location: Cote d'Ivoire
Chief of Party – Cote D’Ivoire
The Chief of Party (COP) will be responsible for overall management, oversight, and achievement of targeted results, including the technical, financial, and administrative functions of the project, ensuring an integrated vision among different components and actors. The COP will identify issues and risks related to the program implementation in a timely manner and suggest appropriate program adjustments. S/he acts as the key liaison between the client and all other counterparts, local implementing partners, and Government of Cote D’Ivoire officials involved with the program.
- Master’s degree in relevant field preferred;
- At least three years as experience serving as program director or chief of party;
- Successful experience managing monetization programs, preferably in West Africa;
- Experience providing technical oversight and leadership to facilitate expanded trade and competitiveness of agricultural value chains preferred;
- Experience supporting the cocoa value chain preferred;
- Experience overseeing financial and administrative management including of personnel, reporting, budgeting and procurement for large, complex programs in francophone West Africa required;
- Experience overseeing an M&E team to ensure high quality program reporting, monitoring, evaluation, and learning are required;
- Demonstrated capacity to establish and maintain positive, collaborative and productive relationships with government;
- Demonstrated experience serving as ambassador for home office, establishing and nurturing strong relationships with donor representatives and expanding business required;
- French fluency required.
We are looking to fill this position immediately and will be interviewing qualified candidates on a rolling basis.
Women and Minorities are encouraged to apply.