Team: New Business Development | Commitment: Career | Location: Kyrgyzstan
Chief of Party – Kyrgyzstan Agriculture Activity
CNFA is currently seeking applications from qualified candidates for Chief of Party for an anticipated USAID-funded agriculture activity in Kyrgyzstan. The project is anticipated to improve productivity, processing, and profitability in the country’s agriculture sector.
- Minimum of ten (10) years of progressively responsible management experience in international development projects, including USAID projects, is required;
- Experience managing development assistance projects of a comparable size and scope in developing countries is required;
- Experience managing projects in the agriculture sector;
- Experience in engaging women, youth, poor, ethnic minorities, and other vulnerable groups in project activities is desirable;
- Demonstrated knowledge of USAID rules and regulations is required, experience with other large donor programs is desired;
- Demonstrated experience in financial resource and operations management, monitoring and evaluation is required; demonstrated experience managing, supervising, developing, and recruiting staff is required;
- Master’s degree or higher in a relevant field is required;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English is required; Russian and/or Kyrgyz language is preferred;
- Experience in Kyrgyzstan or in Central Asia is strongly preferred.
Women and Kyrgyz nationals are encouraged to apply. Applications will be accepted and reviewed on a rolling basis.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status. CNFA takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
Only those candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.