Team: New Business | Commitment: Career | Location: Rwanda
Chief of Party – Orora Wihaze Activity Rwanda
CNFA is currently seeking applications from qualified candidates for Chief of Party for an anticipated USAID-funded Orora Wihaze Activity in Rwanda. The purpose of this Activity is to sustainably increase the availability, access, and consumption of animal source foods (ASF) through the development of a profitable market. The Activity will strengthen and develop a private-sector led animal source food value chain and increase demand for animal source foods through nutrition and behavior change communications.
- Minimum of ten (10) years of progressively responsible management experience in international development projects, including USAID project, is required;
- Prior experience managing development projects of a comparable size and scope in developing countries required;
- Experience managing projects with nutrition, livestock, and market systems development;
- Demonstrated experience, knowledge of, and commitment to inclusiveness, including engaging women and youth in project activities;
- Demonstrated knowledge of USAID rules and regulations required, experience managing a USAID-funded program highly preferred;
- Demonstrated experience recruiting, developing, and managing staff;
- Master’s degrees in a relevant field, such as international development, nutrition, and agriculture, required;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English required; knowledge of other local languages preferred;
- Experience in Rwanda or Central and/or East Africa preferred
Women and Rwandan national are encouraged to apply. Applications will be accepted and reviewed on a rolling basis.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status. CNFA takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
Only those candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.