Team: New Business | Commitment: Career | Location: Senegal
Chief of Party – Senegal Agriculture Value Chain Services
CNFA is currently seeking applicants for a Chief of Party. Women and Senegalese Nationals are strongly encouraged to apply. Please apply online at https://jobs.lever.co/cnfa.org/df519de1-3e35-475f-99c7-5460a7686bf5. Applications will be accepted and reviewed on a rolling basis.
- At least a Master’s degree in a relevant field or a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field with an additional 10 years of senior level agriculture experience;
- At least 10 years of professional experience working in agricultural value chain or agribusiness development programs;
- At least 5 years of work experience as Chief of Party or a similar level managing large, complex agribusiness or agricultural development programs with a value chain focus;
- Demonstrated experience in successfully managing complex private sector development programs with extensive local capacity building components;
- Prior work experience with an international NGO and/or relevant experience with USAID or similar international donor-funded programs;
- Ability to work with agribusiness firms and financial institutions desired;
- Demonstrated effectiveness in strategic thinking and policy analysis and able to dialogue with high level host country government officials desired;
- Prior relevant work experience in West Africa. Senegal experience is strongly preferred;
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills required; and
- Fluency in French and English are required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status. CNFA takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
Only those candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.