Team: New Business | Commitment: Career | Location: Tajikistan
Chief of Party – Tajikistan
CNFA is currently seeking applications from qualified candidates for its Chief of Party (COP) of an anticipated USAID-funded agribusiness development and competitiveness project in Tajikistan.
The Chief of Party will be responsible for the overall management, including the technical, financial and administrative functions of the project. The ideal candidate is a seasoned professional with extensive experience in the agricultural sector in the Central Asia or Eastern Europe regions, particularly in agribusiness competitiveness.
- Master’s degree in agriculture, economics, international development, or a related field of study or equivalent work experience required;
- 10+ years of progressively responsible experience leading multi-sector development programs with demonstrated strong management and coordinating skills;
- 7+ years of management experience of projects of similar complexity with experience with direct supervision of professional managing teams and support staff and assembling teams working on multi-faceted international development programs;
- Demonstrated knowledge of USAID rules and regulations required, experience managing a USAID funded program highly preferred, experience with other large donor programs an asset;
- Demonstrated ability to engage senior level country counterparts, donor representatives, and senior-level staff to identify and resolve key barriers to progress;
- Experience working in Tajikistan, Central Asia, or Eastern Europe is highly preferred;
- Fluency in English is required; fluency in Tajik and/or Russian preferred.
**Women and Tajik nationals are encouraged to apply. Applications will be accepted and reviewed on a rolling basis.