Team: New Business Development | Commitment: Career | Location: Kiev, Ukraine
Chief of Party – Ukraine
CNFA is currently seeking qualified candidates for Chief of Party (COP) for an anticipated USAID-funded agriculture activity in Ukraine. The project is anticipated to support rural community productivity, processing, profitability, export and access to finance in the country’s agriculture sector.
- Minimum of ten (10) years of progressively responsible management experience in international development projects, including USAID projects, is required;
- Master’s degree or higher in a relevant field is required;
- Experience managing development USG projects of a comparable size and scope in developing countries is required;
- Demonstrated knowledge of USAID rules and regulations is required, experience with other large donor programs is required;
- Experience managing projects in the agriculture sector, preferable in Ukraine and/or other Eastern European countries and/or countries of similar contexts.
- Experience in engaging women, youth, poor, ethnic minorities, and other vulnerable groups in project activities is desirable;
- Demonstrated experience in financial resource and operations management, grants management, and monitoring and evaluation is required; demonstrated experience managing, supervising, developing, and recruiting staff is required;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English is required. In addition, Ukrainian and/or Russian language is preferred;
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status. CNFA takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
Only those candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.