Team: New Business | Commitment: Career | Location: Rwanda
Collaborating, Learning, and Adapting Advisor – Rwanda Nguriza Nshore
Brief Project Overview:
The USAID Rwanda Nguriza Nshore Activity seeks to encourage the creation and growth of productive off-farm small and medium enterprises (SMEs) that add value to agricultural commodities, such as firms that provide storage, processing, transportation, or leasing of farm implements. This activity will support these SMEs by strengthening their capacity to access finance, catalyzing a vibrant business development service sector, and removing barriers to investment and finance for banks, microfinance institutions, and private investors interested in working with these SMEs.
Ideal Candidate’s Experience
- At least 7 years of experience in the design and implementation of learning agendas, evaluation of project data to identify successful approaches and trends at the field level, the development of MEL systems and plans;
- BSc or higher in data management, information technology, or a related field;
- Strong verbal and written skills in English is required; Knowledge of Kinyarwanda and French is an asset;
- Experience working on USAID or other international donor-funded programs preferred;
- Excellent communication and writing skills;
- Advanced proficiency with M&E related technologies.
Women and Rwandan nationals strongly encouraged to apply.
Applications will be accepted and reviewed on a rolling basis.