Team: New Business Development | Commitment: Career | Location: Kiev, Ukraine
Collaborating, Learning and Adapting Advisor – Ukraine
CNFA is currently seeking qualified candidates for Collaborating, Learning and Adapting (CLA) Advisor for an anticipated USAID-funded Agriculture Growth Rural Opportunities (AGRO) in Ukraine. The project is anticipated to support rural community productivity, processing, land market and reform, and access to finance in the country’s agriculture sector.
- Minimum of ten (10) years of progressively responsible management experience in international development projects, including USAID projects, is required;
- Master’s degree or higher in a relevant field is required;
- Demonstrated experience in creating learning tools and manuals; designing and implementing the project learning agenda and evaluate project data to identify successful approaches and trends are required;
- Experience with effectively engaging with stakeholders of different levels and using collaborating, learning and adapting tools and techniques for effective adaptive management are required;
- Working experience in agriculture development projects is highly desirable;
- Working experience in projects engaging women, youth, poor, and other vulnerable groups is highly desirable;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English is required. In addition, Ukrainian and/or Russian language is preferred;
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status. CNFA takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
Only those candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.