Team: New Business | Commitment: Career | Location: Uganda
Collaborating, Learning and Adapting (CLA) Officer/Manager – Uganda
CNFA is currently seeking a Collaborating, Learning, and Adapting (CLA) Officer/Manager to support an anticipated USAID-funded Inclusive Access to Markets Activity in Uganda. In collaboration with the program MEL component and a Technical Working Group comprised of technical leads, the CLA Officer will engage project stakeholders in collecting and analyzing results and lessons emerging from program implementation. The CLA Officer measures program results and utilizes knowledge to develop a comprehensive learning agenda and dynamic results chain to further inform program adaptation, sequencing, and cost effective of USAID’s and the government of Uganda’s investments in Agriculture Market Systems.
- Master’s Degree in M&E, statistics, research methods or related field;
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in progressively more senior roles in monitoring and evaluation, adaptive management, learning and knowledge management;
- Experience using collaboration, learning, and adaptation techniques is required; experience with CLA to scale up and build sustainability is a strong advantage;
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain partnerships and productive working relationships with a wide variety of stakeholders;
- Experience working on a USAID-funded program or other large, bi-lateral donor agency projects;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English are required;
- Previous experience in Uganda is preferred.
Local Ugandan national are encourage to apply.