Team: New Business | Commitment: Career | Location: kenya
Collaboration, Learning, and Adaptation Officer-Kenya LWA
The USAID/Kenya Feed the Future Livestock Market Systems project will focus on the development of the livestock market system within Northern Kenya by linking activities to increase production of livestock and build the capacity of the private sector along the livestock value chain. By the end of this 5-year project, people, households, and communities in the counties of Garissa, Isiolo, Wajir, Marsabit, and Turkana will be more resilient in the face of complex risk and reoccurring drought.
CNFA is looking for candidates with proven track records in East African development and the livestock sector, specifically with experience working in Kenya.
CNFA is currently seeking applicants for a Collaboration, Learning, and Adaptation Officer.
- 5+ years of experience in knowledge management and/or monitoring and evaluation for large donor-funded projects is required, USAID experience is highly preferred;
- Demonstrated experience in designing and/or managing projects or activities with an incorporated CLA approach is required;
- Demonstrated success in developing a culture of informed decision making and adaptive learning within an organization is required;
- Experience leading staff and partners in the review of program results and subsequent adaptation of methodology to better align program efforts is required;
- Experience in strengthening institutional management of information, including data management, workshops, surveys, and internal communications, is strongly preferred;
- Experience working with County Governments in Northern Kenya is strongly preferred;
- Familiarity with the Northern Kenyan Livestock Sector is preferred;
- Bachelor’s degree is required, Master’s degree is preferred;
- Strong verbal and written skills in English and Kiswahili are required; knowledge of local languages is strongly preferred.
Women and Kenyan Nationals are strongly encouraged to apply.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.