Team: New Business | Commitment: Consultant | Location: Global
Consultant – Food for Peace M&E and Program Design Facilitator
CNFA is seeking a qualified consultant to facilitate the design of a Food for Peace DFAP program in West Africa. The M&E and Program Design Facilitator will collaborate closely with a broader technical design team to conduct field research; facilitate the technical design of the project, including problem identification; develop of the Theory of Change and Logical Framework; and provide written input. The consultant will contribute to the review process during proposal writing, and work closely with the technical design team to draft the work plan and MEL Plan sections of the proposal. The consultancy will require travel to West Africa and Washington, D.C.
- 7+ years of experience designing US-government funded projects in the areas of food security, agriculture, livelihoods, combating under-nutrition, disaster impact mitigation, and/or resilience. FFP DFAP/DFAS experience preferred.
- Experience facilitating problem analysis using tools such as problem & solution trees required.
- Experience developing Theory of Change & Logical Frameworks required.
- West Africa experience required, Burkina Faso or Niger experience highly desired;
- International donor experience required, USAID program experience preferred;
- Master’s degree or higher in related field.
- Strong written and verbal English and French language skills required.
- Experience in proposal writing is preferred.