Team: New Business | Commitment: Career | Location: Dhaka, Bangladesh
Deputy Chief of Party – Bangladesh
CNFA is currently seeking applications from qualified candidates for Chief of Party for an anticipated five-year US$19 million USAID-funded Feed the Future Agricultural Growth Activity in Bangladesh. The project is anticipated to improve the country’s agriculture sector through collaboration with the private sector and local organizations using an inclusive market systems approach.
- Minimum of seven (7) years of progressively responsible management experience in international development projects, including USAID projects, is required;
- Demonstrated professional success in managing development assistance projects of a comparable size and scope in developing countries is required;
- Working experience in agriculture development projects is required;
- Working experience in projects engaging women, youth, poor, ethnic minorities and other vulnerable groups is highly desirable;
- Experience in engaging with private sector and local organizations focused on agriculture is desirable;
- Demonstrated knowledge of USAID rules and regulations is required, experience with other large donor programs is desirable;
- Master’s degree or higher in a relevant field is required;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English is required; Bengali and/or knowledge of another local dialect is preferred;
- Experience in Bangladesh or in South Asia is strongly preferred.
Women and Bangladeshi nationals are encouraged to apply. Applications will be accepted and reviewed on a rolling basis.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status. CNFA takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
Only those candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.