Team: New Business | Commitment: Career | Location: Uganda
Deputy Chief of Party – FtF Uganda Inclusive Agricultural Markets Activity
CNFA is currently seeking applications from qualified candidates for an anticipated USAID-funded Feed the Future (FtF) Inclusive Agricultural Markets Activity in Uganda. The purpose of this Activity is to increase incomes and improve livelihoods of households through agricultural-led inclusive economic growth. The Activity will increase the institutional capacity of Government institutions, the private sector, and civil society organizations, and will create incentives for agribusinesses to invest in the market system and be more responsive to changes in it.
- Minimum of seven (7) years of progressively responsible management experience in international development projects, including USAID projects, is required;
- Demonstrated professional success in the areas of market systems, agribusiness, or capacity building
- 5+ years of experience working on development projects is required;
- Master’s degree in relevant field required;
- International donor experience is required, USAID experience is preferred;
- Fluency in English is required, fluency in Swahili or other regional languages is strongly preffered;
- Experience in Uganda is required.
Women and Ugandan nationals are encouraged to apply. Applications will be accepted and reviewed on a rolling basis.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status. CNFA takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
Only those candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.