Team: New Business Development | Commitment: Career | Location: Kyrgyzstan
Deputy Chief of Party – Kyrgyzstan agriculture activity
CNFA is currently seeking applications from qualified candidates for Deputy Chief of Party for an anticipated USAID-funded agriculture activity in Kyrgyzstan. The project is anticipated to improve productivity, processing, and profitability in the country’s agriculture sector through collaboration with the private sector.
- Minimum of seven (7) years of progressively responsible management experience in international development projects, including USAID projects, is required;
- Demonstrated professional success in managing development assistance projects of a comparable size and scope in developing countries is required;
- Working experience in agriculture development projects is required;
- Working experience in projects engaging women, youth, poor, ethnic minorities and other vulnerable groups is highly desirable;
- Demonstrated knowledge of USAID rules and regulations is required, experience with other large donor programs is desirable;
- Master’s degree or higher in a relevant field is required;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English is required; Kyrgyz and/or Russian language is preferred;
- Experience in Kyrgyzstan or in Central Asia is strongly is preferred.
Women and Kyrgyz nationals are encouraged to apply. Applications will be accepted and reviewed on a rolling basis.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status. CNFA takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
Only those candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.