Team: New Business | Commitment: Career | Location: Uganda
Director of Finance and Administration – FtF Uganda Inclusive Agricultural Markets Activity
CNFA is currently seeking applications for a Director of Finance and Administration for an anticipated USAID-funded Feed the Future (FtF) Inclusive Agricultural Markets Activity in Uganda. The Director of Finance and Administration will oversee operations for all activity offices in Uganda. This includes oversight of procurement, grants, construction, logistics, human resources, accounting and finance, and records. This individual will be responsible for managing the contract budget and preparing financial reports for submission to USAID. He/she will ensure funds expended are compliant with USG regulations and policies. He/she will implement fraud mitigation practices and ensure systems and processes are implemented effectively to support implementation of the award.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration or related field or a Certified Public or Chartered Accounting qualification.
- A minimum of 9 years of experience managing finance, procurement, contracts, logistics and/or human resource related matters for international development activities of similar dollar value.
- Demonstrated supervisory experience.
- Experience in managing donor funded procurements and subcontracts/grants.
- Working knowledge of and experience with USG-funded program management, policies, regulations, and procedures.
Women and Ugandan nationals are encouraged to apply.