Team: New Business Development | Commitment: Career | Location: Mali
Director of Finance and Administration – Mali
CNFA is currently seeking qualified Director of Finance and Administration (DFA) candidates for the upcoming USAID-Funded Mali Cereal Value Chain (CVC+) Activity. This will be a follow-on to the current $24.9 Million Activity which promotes inclusive agricultural sector growth through increased value chain integration and competitiveness in sorghum, millet, and rice, leading to broad-based economic growth.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in the financial and operations processes of donor funded projects in West Africa, with progressively increasing levels of responsibilities, is required;
- Demonstrated capacity to implement and enforce USAID rules and regulations is required;
- Experience in the application of a competitive procurement processes, especially in regard to consultants and service providers, is required;
- Experience managing grants, or providing administrative oversight of grants, is required;
- Personal qualities of integrity, collaboration, and work ethic are required;
- Experience building the capacity of staff in a broad range of areas related to finance and operations is strongly preferred;
- Bachelor’s degree is required;
- International donor experience is required, USAID experience is preferred;
- Professional written and spoken fluency in English and French are required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status. CNFA takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
Only those candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted