Team: New Business | Commitment: Career | Location: Nigeria
Director of Finance & Operations – Nigeria
CNFA is currently seeking a Director of Finance and Operations for the Feed the Future Nigeria Agribusiness Investment Activity. The Activity will address the constraints that hinder the overall agricultural business environment in Nigeria and improve the levels of agriculture-related investments. The position will be based in Nigeria.
- 8+ years of experience in the day-to-day management of financial and operations processes, including accounts payable, payroll, general ledger and financial reporting, as well as general financial administration, cash management, and budgets is required;
- 5+ years of experience working on donor-funded projects is required, USAID experience is strongly preferred;
- 2+ years of experience in managing the personnel recruitment cycle, employee handbooks, personnel files, and strengthening moral of employees is required;
- 2+ years of relevant supervisory experience is required;
- Familiarity of USAID operations rules and regulations is a plus;
- A track record of working closely and transparently with external partners including third-party vendors and consultants is required;
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and dedication to the CNFA and USAID missions;
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills with an ability to prioritize, negotiate, and work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders;
- Bachelor’s degree is required, Master’s degree is preferred;
- Strong verbal and written skills in English is required;
- Familiarity with Nigeria’s agribusiness, finance, and investment sector is a plus.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status. CNFA takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
Only those candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.