Team: Programs | Commitment: Career | Location: Islamabad, Pakistan
About the Project:
PATTA is a 4-year USAID funded project that will bring to scale private sector solutions to improve agricultural productivity in Pakistan. PATTA is partnering with agricultural technology companies to commercialize products and services with the potential to increase the productivity and competitiveness of smallholder farmers while mobilizing private sector investment in agricultural technology. PATTA partnerships will provide smallholder farmers with broader access to affordable technologies to increase productivity, build resilience to climate change and reduce postharvest losses.
The Finance Associate will provide support to the Finance team for accomplishment of daily tasks. He/She candidate will assist the Finance and Compliance Manager in Finance related tasks.
Main duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain tracker of vendor Invoices and update status of payments on regular basis;
- Maintain GST tracker and preparing exemption packages for submission to donor, its follow up and liaison with FBR;
- Provide support for Scanning and photocopying of Bank Payment Vouchers and related documents and uploading at share point server;
- Prepare WHT tax deduction certificates for vendors, consultants and employees;
- Filing of monthly vouchers and other documents related to finance and compliance section;
- Issuance/Dispatch of cheques to vendors, consultants and employees and keeping track thereof;
- Any other duties as assigned by the Supervisor/ management
- Pakistani national;
- Bachelor’s degree in commerce, MBA, Major in Finance or related discipline will be preferred
- 2-3 years of experience for a large organization in finance/tax department
- Experience of working with International donor funded projects will be highly preferred
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- Excellent computer skills (Word Processing, excel spreadsheet and power point)
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skill.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status. CNFA takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
Interested candidates should submit CVs to email@example.com by September 22, 2019. Kindly clearly mention position title “Finance Associate” in email subject line. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.