Team: New Business Development | Commitment: Career | Location: Senegal
Finance & Investment Advisor – Senegal Agricultural Value Chain Services
Finance & Investment Advisor (Private Sector Expert, Capital Access Specialist) will lead the facilitation of private sector investment and access to financial services including insurance along the targeted value chains and food systems. The Finance & Investment Advisor must have the following experiences and qualifications:
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree;
- At least 5 years of recent experience (defined as within the last 5 years) providing regional and international experience in economic growth, agribusiness development, banking and investment, agriculture sector lending, or microfinance in francophone Africa;
- Professional experience implementing programs aimed at increasing agriculture sector lending and investment desired;
- General understanding of both debt and equity financing of agricultural SMEs, the equity investment fund community, and value chain financing.
- Possesses the required oral, written communication, and presentations skills in French (equivalent to R4/S4) and English (equivalent to R2/S2).
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status. CNFA takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
Only those candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.