Team: New Business Development | Commitment: Career | Location: Senegal
Finance & Operations Manager (Local Capacity Development) – Senegal Value Chain Services
The Finance & Operations Manager will lead the financial and administrative management of the activity but will also lead the local capacity development component of the activity that supports domestic organizations including SMEs, farmer organizations and government bodies in their journey to self-reliance. The Finance & Operations Manager must have the following experience and qualifications
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree;
- At least 5 years of recent experience (defined as within the last 5 years) providing financial management and administration experience for an international development project in West Africa or Senegal.
- Strong experience in accounting and/or auditing, reporting, managing subcontracts (or other sub-awards), with demonstrated knowledge of applicable regulations. To include, areas such as accounting finance or business administration and applied skills in developing and managing large budgets.
- Professional experience interacting with U.S. Government agencies, host country governments, small NGOs, and other relevant stakeholders;
- Possesses the required oral, written communication, and presentations skills in French (equivalent to R4/S4) and English (equivalent to R2/S2).
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status. CNFA takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
Only those candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.