Team: CNFA Europe | Commitment: Career | Location: Tanzania
Financial Analyst, Consulting Services for Fund Manager, SAGCOT Investment Project – Tanzania
CNFA is seeking a Financial Analyst for the Consulting Services of Fund Manager activity under the Southern Agricultural Growth Corridor of Tanzania (SAGCOT) project. SAGCOT Catalytic Trust Fund (CTF) has received funding from the World Bank (WB) for stimulating business linkages between smallholder farmers and value chain buyers operating in Tanzania through Matching Grants. SAGCOT-CTF has been established as a public-private partnership to stimulate responsible and sustainable commercial development in the Southern Corridor of Tanzania and ensure clear benefits for smallholder farmers and their communities while improving food security, environmental sustainability and increased incomes.
- At least post-graduate degree in accounting, finance, or equivalent qualification;
- At least 3 years of directly related experience in commercial lending, financial analysis, business consulting/coaching, or agribusiness lending experience preferred;
- Understanding of economic and or financial evaluation tools including ratios, cash flows, break-even points, etc.;
- Understanding of financing options for business start-ups and business expansions;
- Skills in preparing and presenting accurate written and oral summaries of business and financial analyses prepared;
- English fluency required, proficiency in Swahili strongly preferred.
Women and Tanzanian national professionals are strongly encouraged to apply.
Applications will be accepted and reviewed on a rolling basis. Deadline for submission is November 17, 2017.