Team: New Business Development | Commitment: Career | Location: Zambia
Financial Services Director – Zambia
The Zambia EDGE project aims to increase the profitability for agricultural SMEs by addressing their key investment constraints on access to finance, limited business management skills and technology, and access to markets, thereby increasing SMEs productivity and ability to create new jobs
CNFA is currently seeking applicants for a Financial Services Director.
- Experience in agricultural finance is required;
- Experience working with commercial banks is an asset;
- Experience promoting SME investment preferred;
- Experience working on USAID-funded or other international donor-funded projects is preferred;
- Bachelor’s degree in related field is required, Master’s degree is preferred;
- Experience working in Zambia is highly preferred, regional experience also an asset;
- Strong verbal and written skills in English are required.
Women and Zambian Nationals are strongly encouraged to apply.