Team: Programs | Commitment: Career | Location: Kigali, Rwanda
Under the supervision of the Senior Agronomist/Deputy Chief of Party (DCoP), the Geographic Information System (GIS)/Officer will be responsible for managing all significant and relevant data required by the program to inform annual reports and communications documents; and provide quantitative results that will feed into analysis, evaluations, performance monitoring, and more. S/he will also develop, manage, and maintain a GIS Mapping Database and develop data collection tools to geographically map program interventions and project management indicators. In addition, s/he will be cross-cutting office IT and programmatic ICT duties.
- At least 7 years of experience in the design and implementation of learning agendas, evaluation of project data to identify successful approaches and trends at the field level, the development of MEL systems and plans;
- BSc or higher in data management, information technology, or a related field;
- Fluency in English and advanced level of French and Kinyarwanda Fluent speaker of French and Kinyarwanda; and advanced speaker of English;
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to work in fast-paced environment;
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously;
- Experience working on USAID or other international donor-funded programs a plus;
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
Women and Rwandan Nationals are strongly encouraged to apply.