Team: New Business | Commitment: Career | Location: Uganda
Grants Manager – Uganda
CNFA is currently seeking a Grants Manager to support an anticipated USAID-funded Inclusive Access to Markets Activity in Uganda. In collaboration with other program staff. The Grants Manager will provide overall management and compliance of grant award and implementation process. He/ She will monitor all grant implementation activities in accordance with USAID guidelines, ensure that program staff and grantees understand and adhere to relevant USAID and CNFA grant policies, create training tools to help build capacity of grantees and assist in preparation of grants reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field is required, Master’s degree is preferred;
- Seven (7) years of experience in grants management;
- Previous experience working in Uganda is preferred.
- Experience working on USAID funded grants program is required;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Fluency in English is required;
Local Ugandan nationals are encouraged to apply.