Team: Programs | Commitment: Career | Location: Islamabad, Pakistan
About the Project:
PATTA is a 4-year USAID funded project that will bring to scale private sector solutions to improve agricultural productivity in Pakistan. PATTA is partnering with agricultural technology companies to commercialize products and services with the potential to increase the productivity and competitiveness of smallholder farmers while mobilizing private sector investment in agricultural technology. PATTA partnerships will provide smallholder farmers with broader access to affordable technologies to increase productivity, build resilience to climate change and reduce postharvest losses.
Working under the supervision of the HR/Administrative Officer, the HR Associate will be responsible for day to day administrative tasks in HR and Administration.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties.
- Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies).
- Assist in recruitment function (job advertisement, initial screening of applications, scheduling interviews, obtaining necessary information from candidates etc.).
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations etc).
- Assist in dealing with employee requests regarding human resources issues, policies, and regulations
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (time sheet management, leave record management etc.).
- Provide clerical and administrative support to HR and Admin functions.
- Pakistani national;
- 2 -3 years of experience in HR and Administration preferably in development sector.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or relevant field.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (especially in MS Excel and MS Word), Adobe applications;
- Working knowledge of USAID policies, rules and regulations preferred;
- Previous project work experience in Pakistan;
- Fluency in English and Urdu is required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status. CNFA takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
Only those candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Interested candidates should submit CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org by August 27, 2019. Kindly clearly mention position title “HR Associate” in email subject line. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.