Team: CNFA Europe | Commitment: Consulting | Location: Zimbabwe
IPVC Value Chain Analysis Team Leader
CNFA is looking to recruit a consultant to fill the role as Team Leader to lead implementation of the Value Chain Analysis activities (part 1 of the methodology) described in the methodology below. Interested candidates should provide/share the following;
· One-page cover letter highlight experience leading and contributing to value chain analyses
· Preferred daily rate, in Euros
· Three references
The role will require travel to Zimbabwe as well as remote work for final report compilation and writing. The assignment is expected to start June 15, 2019. The role is estimated to be 20 days of Level of Effort.
- Bachelor’s degree required and Master’s degree preferred, in relevant field
- A minimum of 5 years relevant experience in delivering similar assignments
- Senior expert with deep knowledge of and experience on value chain analyses from an economic, social issues, and environmental point of view.
- Specific experience on agricultural value chains, especially poultry, in developing countries will be an asset.
- Knowledge of and experience in Zimbabwe agricultural development context preferred
- Relevant knowledge of the national institutions (technical, economic and political ones) and of stakeholders involved in the poultry value chain is preferred.
- Demonstrate an excellent understanding of value chain methodology
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience compiling results and findings in a final report
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with good command of English language
- Experience managing junior and senior value chain analysis team members preferred
Click here to download full announcement.