Team: New Business Development | Commitment: Career | Location: Kiev, Ukraine
Land Reform Team Lead – Ukraine
CNFA is currently seeking qualified candidates for Land Reform Team Lead for an anticipated USAID-funded Agriculture Growth Rural Opportunities (AGRO) in Ukraine. The project is anticipated to support rural community productivity, processing, land market and reform, and access to finance in the country’s agriculture sector.
- Minimum of seven (7) years of progressively responsible management experience in international development projects, including USAID projects, is required;
- Master’s degree or higher in a relevant field is required;
- Demonstrated professional experience working on land issues and/or reform agenda in Ukraine and/or in the region is required;
- Working experience in agriculture development projects is required;
- Experience working on agriculture policy, business enabling environment, advocacy and raising population’s awareness to reform agendas is highly desirable;
- Working experience in projects engaging women, youth, poor, ethnic minorities and other vulnerable groups is highly desirable;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English is required. In addition, Ukrainian and/or Russian language is preferred;
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status. CNFA takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
Only those candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.