Team: New Business Development | Commitment: Consulting | Location: Senegal
Local Technical Consultant for Agriculture Value Chain in Senegal
CNFA is currently seeking applications from qualified candidates for the upcoming USAID/Senegal Value Chain Services Activity. This activity is expected to be agriculturally-oriented.
The Local Technical Consultant will support the capture effort and technical design for proposal development, including leading and facilitating the development of the overall design approach and concept for the proposal; writing programmatic sections of the document in close collaboration with the Lead Technical Writer; leading technical design from capture to the final submission, including research, partnering, and supporting writers of all proposal sections; and collaborating closely with the Budget/Contracts Manager to ensure that the technical program comports with the budgetary and contractual requirements.
- 10+ years of experience in Senegalese agriculture and agribusiness development is required;
- Experience in the development and adaption of value chains, including working with private and public sector actors to foster greater inclusiveness and collaboration, is required;
- Experience designing and/or managing agribusiness development projects is preferred;
- Experience in proposal writing is preferred;
- International donor experience required, USAID program experience preferred;
- Master’s Degree in related field required, PhD preferred;
- English is preferred, but not required.