Team: Interns | Commitment: Intern | Location: Global
Location: Bulawayo, Zimbabwe
CNFA is seeking applications for USAID/Zimbabwe’s Food for Peace Amalima Program. The Amalima program has the following strategic objectives: (1) improve household access to, and availability of, food (2) improve community resilience to shocks and (3) improve the nutrition and health of pregnant and lactating women, boys and girls under two. The Logistics intern will report to and work directly with the Logistics Officer to support these strategic objectives. The intern will work with and learn all aspects of logistics including but not limited to logistics administration. S/he will assist in updating office records such as, vehicles maintenance schedules, assets register, printers’ maintenance schedules; filing all logistical files; and keep the department clean and organized.
Qualified candidates should send their detailed CVs and cover letters to:
Amalima.email@example.com write title of the position they are applying for in the subject line by 7th July 2017.
Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Create and and/or update logistical records under the guidance of the logistics officer;
- File and properly label of logistics files: vehicle files, procurement files, insurance files, fuel files among others;
- Prepare payment requests and checklists for submission to finance;
- Assist in the procurement of small value items;
- Other duties assigned by Logistics Officer.
- A student studying towards a Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management majoring in Transport Management, Logistics or Procurement or Administration from recognized College/Institutions with support letters from their learning institutions looking for attachment posts.